There is no shortage of urban cities to choose from when you decide to invest in living in India. But a lot of factors come into play when you are looking for an urban living experience. Everyone knows the secret to a happy life is one that supports how we want to live. A city’s makeup and flexibility is incredibly important across a micro and a macro level. City living has however been associated with poor mental health, created by an urban environment marked by transient populations, broken communities, segregation, and congestion.
Designing a city that is harmonious, comfortable, and sustainable, all at once is necessary to keep its citizens healthy and happy. Such cities vastly improve the quality of life and reduce stress associated with modern environments on so many levels. A city that shines when it comes to aspects is Hyderbad. While the city had humble beginnings, it has adapted and responded intuitively to the needs of its inhabitants over the years and is truly flourishing. It has been making headlines for its pace and extent of development and the use of a connected approach to tackle all the problems associated with living in cities.The Mercer Quality of Living ratings 2019 has there by put Hyderabad in the top spot among other cities in India.Some of the biggest developments that have led to an increasing number of people, both Indian and International, flocking to the city and considering 2 bhk and 3 bhk flats in Hyderabad are:
- The city has a master plan which involves enhancing navigation through the city by improving traffic management and transportation systems via the development of flyovers (the Outer Ring Road Project) and metro and easing everything related to commute to provide unmatched mobility to its residents.Signal-free roads to the airport allow for seamless connectivity to international destinations. Some of the most recent initiatives that fall in line with these plans include:
- The government has planned on introducing a common mobility card for the commuters who use the RTC buses, metro train, and other transport systems such as Ola and Uber in Hyderabad city which will allow them to swipe a card and make payments digitally instead of making them in cash.
- Responding to the traffic problems that are cropping up in the city, the Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation planned on building a 3-km long flyover that extends from Gachibowli road/Botanical Garden/Hitech city road and solves traffic congestion at Botanical Garden, Kothaguda and Kondapur junction areas of the city, while also mitigating traffic from the dense corridor in the western part of the city. Not only does it reduce travel time, it also increases productivity and improves lives in the city as a whole, because less time commuting means more time at work or with family It is also looking at better sewerage for a clean and healthy environment; improving the green cover;and incorporating other civic amenities such as streetlights and pavements to make the city a lot safer
- In early 2019, the government had initiated a plan to zone of areas for development of specific facilities – such as a health city, one for education, another for sports, the third for cinema, and so on and so forth. These arrangements are expected to create sustainable spaces that are demarcated well and ease how businesses operate
- The government also added seven new Municipal Corporations along with the six that are existent. This is allowing for orderly development of urban areas and improving the overall quality of life by eliminating current inequalities and inequities in terms of accessibility to city services
Therefore, it is only logical that you find a home that is an extension to Hyderabad’sidea of purpose-built infrastructure.Enjoying a strategic location, Ramky One Galaxia, Nallgandla is the perfect amalgamation of infrastructure, a pedestrian-friendly community, and greenery and is integrated in Hyderabad’s Financial District. It offers premium 2 & 3 BHK apartments, a short drive away from everything from schools to malls to hospitals. Another one of Ramky Estates’projects, The Huddle is a unique, planned cluster housing concept that is based on emulating the spirit of the neighborhoods of the past and creating a space for cozy interactions and a sense of belonging, complementing all the urban needs the city fulfils. These villas in Hyderabad are located close to a reserve forest and have open parks creating an environment where residents can breathe easy and enjoy amenities such as 24X7 multi-level security system, hydro-pneumatic water supply, and power backup for each unit. It is located on Srisailam Highway, in Ramky Discovery City, close to the Hyderabad International Airport, E-city, Adibatla IT Hub and Aerospace Park and is well connected to all parts of the City.