Are you planning to re-do your child’s bedroom? Do you think it needs a makeover? Just like us, our kids also want a comfortable space that is both functional and a relaxing retreat after coming back home from a long and productive day at school.
Here are 6 easy ways to decorate your little ones bedroom and make it the best place in your 3 bhk flat for them to relax, play, study and sleep!
- Wall Decals & Wallpapers – one of the perfect ways to decorate your kids bedroom is with wallpapers of their favourite cartoon or superhero character or with their choice of decals because wall paints are too boring for todays’ generation. Plus, there are a variety of options to choose from and be creative.
- Bunk Beds– if you think your kids bedroom looks a bit small after placing a study table and chair or other piece of furniture and if you have two kids, you can pick a cute bunk bed – kids love them! Let your kids pick their bunk beds, they come in different shapes and forms, for example cars, robots, etc.
- Closet – even a children’s closet can be customized and designed accordingly. Keep in mind their height, so you can use low-hanging rods for them to reach their hangers easily. Incorporate a lot of drawers to keep their socks, shirts, bottoms, socks, accessories separately and label each of the draws. Also, keep a small foot stall for your kid to use to reach an item in their closet.
- Open Shelves – make cleaning and tidying up your kids bedroom easy as they are usually messy and that is absolutely Ok at their age. Keep a lot of open shelves, baskets, bins in their room to put their toys, used clothes, washed clothes, trash, etc. Make your child understand what goes in each basket, bin or shelf till they get the hang of it.
- Encourage their Input – follow your child’s interest in designing their bedroom. If they are passionate about something, for example – space, cars, stars, dolls, animals, etc. use it as a theme in their bedroom. Get bed sheets or comforters of the same, maybe put a few wall decals by their bed side or study table. Make their room as interesting as possible!
- Utilize the Space – designate an area for everything in your kid’s bedroom, make it as systematic as you can so they learn and differentiate at an early age as to which place is meant for study, play and sleep. For example, place a cute study table and a comfortable chair for them to do their homework, another comfortable bean bag for them to relax and read a book.
Ramky One North’s ready to move in 2 & 3 BHK apartments in Bangalore is a home that fits your lifestyle. Meet the needs of your family in a safe and secure environment, accessible to all conveniences. Hurry up and book your 2 & 3 BHK apartments now!